Procedural Dick Procedural Dick

i love a good parody!

Alon-Tzarafi responds:

I'm on the right site it seems

Gunblood Gunblood

Hey, this game doesn't belong to you, and it is already in the portal.

Stickventure Stickventure

man, i loved this game... but the colision in the "fire" levels are terrible

Jim's Grim Story Jim's Grim Story

Nice game, liked the concept... but with lots of bugs. When you die, the time and the mission mark doesn't reset and when the time ends, the "try again" button don't work.

DaedalusGames responds:

Thank you a lot for playing. I uploaded a new update (1.41). Unfortunately, my previous updates did not upload but I addressed some of the bugs you encountered and their fixes should be present in this update. Please play my game again, if you'd like, and I hope you enjoy it more.

Project X Project X

I really liked your game, it's fun, good graphics and i loved the limited ammo attached with the shield. But it need some improvement, like new levels with new enemies, some adjustment in the camera (principally when steering and you cant see where you are going) and some use for the ship tilt, like narrow passages.

Well, i'm sorry for the bad english.

Congrats.

Lava Floor Lava Floor

It's a nice idea, need some improvement in my opinion, like more furniture and fx sounds. But i need to ask, where is the exit????????????

Prion X Prion X

The concept is nice, i liked the game. But the controls, oh man the controls, they are terrible!

HartfordGames responds:

Thank you! Working on a fix for the control issue.

The Most Wanted Bandito 2 The Most Wanted Bandito 2

Nice game, i really like the serie.

But i don't know why i get so much lag.

The Old Switcheroo The Old Switcheroo

Now this is a good game man, I do not even remember the last time I played something decent without ADS or another bullshit.

Steel Clash Steel Clash

sorry, but i'm not going to make a login.